- Access to our networking functions where you have the opportunity to interact with potential employers.
- Gain industry awareness and learn about the different career opportunities available in business-related fields.
- Develop your professional skills by learning how to write professional yet persuasive resumes and cover letters, as well as how to succeed in competency-based interviews and group assessment centres.
- Discounted rates to our events, including the Corporate Cocktails, Down-to-Business Luncheon/Dinner, Professional Development Workshops/Seminars and the FMAA Management Consulting Competition.
- Access to our publications, including the Careers Handbook, Year In Review and our newsletters.
- E-mail updates of upcoming career opportunities and our networking functions.
- Reminders of key application closing dates.
With over 4,100 members nationally, we are the largest member-based professional student association in Australia and the organisation most proactively committed to your career development.